ITSM values your data as much as you do. We understand your concerns about data security, compliance issues, and other IT challenges associated with the public cloud. Your ‘cloud-first strategy’ as CIO shouldn’t be your last IT strategy – whilst public cloud offers significant cloud economics, not all applications are built for public cloud.
ITSM is the ideal choice for companies pursuing a cloud strategy that delivers the best of both worlds: cost savings and agility of cloud with enterprise performance and manageability of an On-Premise solution. With ITSM, you get a highly scalable, flexible, and cost-effective foundation for implementing private cloud.
ITSM can build a dedicated private cloud network for you while tapping external computing resources in an on-demand basis. Your organisation gets the full advantages of cloud computing with the following benefits:
- Control: Reap the efficiencies of virtualisation without surrendering control to the public cloud. You control how resources are allocated.
- Security: Know your equipment is safe inside the same industry-leading data centres trusted by leading Australian government departments and large enterprises.
- Affordability: Reduce the capital intensity of your IT infrastructure in favour of monthly operating costs so that you can reallocate your IT investments.
- Flexibility: Expand and shrink your physical environment as your business requirements change and only pay for what you need either through our self-service portal or APIs.
- Reliability: Our fully-redundant network and power supplies, fed from independent power sources, keep your servers running.