The Technical Associate or Field Technical Engineer (FTE) is accountable for managing their individual performance and achieving successful outcomes of the designated Service Delivery Team. This role provides a critical interface between the company and its customers and partners.
The primary functions of a Technical Associate or Field Technical Engineer (FTE) are to resolve incidents that are raised by customers, and to do an initial technical analysis and troubleshooting of the problem. Duties of the Technical Associate for incidents may involve implementation of changes and improvements required by the customers, and/or as directed by L2 Change Team. Incidents can be related to hardware, operating systems or applications. Workflow generally involves:
• Remote break-fix hardware maintenance
• Operating System support
• Incident Response
• Customer Communication
• Service Partner Coordination
• L2/L3 Escalation
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
To be successful in this role, here are the required skills and experience:
• Troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of IT infrastructure, server, network and/or end-user computing issues/problems
• At least 1 year experience in working with end user computing systems. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Predominantly skilled with IMAC (Install Move Add Change), PC Equipment (Windows and MAC)
• Familiar with installation and configuration of Desktop Application and utilities
• Familiar with connecting PCs to the network and share infrastructure e.g. printers and scanners
• Can work in a fast-paced environment. Has the ability to work well as a member of a team or alone
• Skilled to communicate with all levels of management, internal and external customers
ITSM is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Applications will only be considered for candidates who have the right to work in Australia without sponsorship.