Many business leaders have rapidly shifted towards the general direction of public cloud adoption along with hybrid cloud technology. This means that businesses are able to use all the tools of the private and public cloud to ensure innovation at a much faster pace with lower costs.
One major advantage of our Hybrid Cloud is that it’s a low-cost option, which comes with a high-speed feature. Its properly configured and integrated hybrid cloud technology solution, helps to effectively change the flow of conversation between IT and business sectors, as they work together to shorten go-to-market imperative business projects and effectively expand all future possibilities. Business efficiency, elasticity and agility, are also augmented with this solution, giving much needed advantage and edge over the market rivals.
ITSM's Hybrid Cloud benefits include:
- Security: Including private cloud in the mix, gives reassurance when it comes to security of your most sensitive operations, and can make it easier to meet regulatory data handling and storage requirements.
- Cost efficiency: Depending on your use, public cloud tends to offer a more cost-effective solution than private cloud. Hybrid cloud adopters can balance their need to be cost-efficient, with the security of keeping their most sensitive and critical workloads on private cloud.
- Scalability: Private cloud is not necessarily unscalable, but public cloud will always be able to offer more in this regard. By moving those workloads that most benefit from scalability to the public cloud, you also reduce the demands on your private cloud.
- Flexibility: The “pick and mix” style of hybrid cloud gives organisations the chance to explore a variety of operational directions and find the optimum cloud solution for them.
- Preservation of investments: A hybrid cloud strategy enables you to continue using existing IT investments, whether on-premises or colocated.