"TPM contracts will offer customers an average of 60% savings off of OEM support list prices. However, depending on equipment type, location and product density, Gartner has seen that the range of savings with TPM contracts is 50% off OEM list up to 95% off OEM list." - Gartner
ITSM makes sure that you will only be investing in IT hardware and maintenance contracts that add value and provide apparent changes to your business and IT requirements. Status quo is not a sound basis for a good IT decision because it drives CAPEX high, providing less financial resources for innovation, company growth, and other important areas of your business.
ITSM believes that organisations should not limit themselves with the end-of-life notices coming from their vendors. Often, the hardware have longer useful life, longer than the support hardware vendors can provide. ITSM can assist you in your investment by extending the lifecycle of your IT infrastructure through our third-party maintenance (TPM) support services. Now, you can upgrade when you want to upgrade, not when the vendor wants you to upgrade.
Our key differentiation in hardware maintenance and IT support services is our extensive coverage of hardware sparing, coupled with our global reach. That is our proposition to our clients as an OEM-independent hardware maintenance provider.
Here are key benefits you get through working with ITSM:
- Flexibility: We offer solutions that are directed to what your company needs.
- Global Reach: We have in-country part sparing strategy coupled with services capability in most developed countries.
- Multi-Vendor Support: We support various hardware and we are vendor agnostic.
- Improved SLAs: More often than not, we will improve service level agreements (SLAs) in your existing OEM support agreement.
- Huge Cost Savings: You get excellent IT support and hardware maintenance service at a price much lower than what OEM offers.
- Less OEM Contracts to Manage: By working with ITSM, you don’t have to manage various maintenance contracts from different vendors. One support agreement, one account manager, and one organisation to manage your IT infrastructure.