Disaster Recovery as a Service
Downtime can be a damaging blow to workforce productivity, revenue, and customer satisfaction. During invocation or even a test, restoring back-up data from physical media simply takes too long. What you need is a differentiated protection strategy based on the business value of data with a Recovery Point Objective (RPO) of near-zero and a tiered Recovery Time Objective (RTO) so you can find your sweet spot in terms of cost and resilience.
Disaster Recovery As a Service (DRaaS) from ITSM, replicates your system and data in real-time (whether critical servers only or your whole estate) to one of our highly resilient data centres. The service provides continuous data protection by keeping a journal of data changes to enable restoration to a specific point in time in the event of a virus, hardware failure, or software corruption.
Should any servers fail, the replication service acts as your live environment until your original servers are restored, dramatically speeding up your recovery. Frequent testing of your disaster recovery plan is vital to identify and adapt to changes in the environment, so there are no surprises during a real disaster. In addition, with DRaaS, you only pay for what you use and costs up to 50% less than traditional replication solutions.
Key benefits of ITSM's DRaaS offering include:
- All data retains in Australia
- Provides the infrastructure required to obtain premium
- Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) and Recover Time
- Objectives (RTOs) of minutes, not hours
- Save IT administration overhead with a fully managed, automated solution
- Hybrid, public or private cloud architecture for extra reliability
- Eliminates the cost of servers and laptop backup solutions, file servers, and off-site storage services
- Pay-as-you-use monthly pricing
- Customise your backup solution
- Monitor your data environment
- Improve resiliency