Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service
In today’s business environment, a robust Backup plan and Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy are absolutely necessary. Data loss and downtime can be extremely difficult and costly. It can cause a damaging blow to your workforce productivity, revenue, customer satisfaction and company reputation.
Ensure your system’s availability and protect your data with ITSM’s backup strategy and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS). Be assured of business continuity and your system’s availability and data protection even when major catastrophe occurs.
ITSM partners with leading market vendors to offer you the best possible backup and disaster recovery options for your business.
3-2-1 Backup Strategy
ITSM helps you build a successful data protection and disaster recovery plan using 3-2-1 backup rule.
3: At least three copies of your data: the original production data and two backups.
2: At least two different types of media to store the copies of your data.
1: At least one backup offsite.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
With ITSM’s DRaaS, a continuous replication of your system and data is performed for a rapid recovery after an outage. Recovery Time Objective (RTO) is in minutes, not hours, and a Recovery Point Objective (RPO) of near-zero.
We will customise a disaster recovery solutions based on your environment and your needs.
Key benefits of ITSM's DRaaS offering include:
- Provides the infrastructure required to obtain premium
- Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) and Recover Time
- Objectives (RTOs) of minutes, not hours
- Save IT administration overhead with a fully managed, automated solution
- Hybrid, public or private cloud architecture for extra reliability
- Eliminates the cost of servers and laptop backup solutions, file servers, and off-site storage services
- Customise your backup solution
- Monitor your data environment
- Improve resiliency