“By 2020, a corporate "no-cloud" policy will be as rare as a "no-internet" policy is today.” - Gartner
Cloud computing, or “the cloud”, removes that siloed computing resources and provides access to global shared infrastructure. Enterprise cloud adoption is a significant step towards the internet of things (IoT). ITSM can help your company embark that cloud journey.
ITSM offers unparalleled scale-out cloud solutions that are: low cost, high-performance architecture, and optimised for Australian-specific standards. ITSM has built a suite of cloud services and offerings designed to help enterprises move their IT services into the cloud. You can leverage our experience in delivering infrastructure and cloud services.
Benefits of our Cloud Services include:
- Cost: Low cost, minimal commitment, pay-as-you-go or term access to ITSM’s highly scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Scalability: Scale up or down with business demand, and use integrated and granular controls to configure anything from a single server to a high capability compute grid consisting of hundreds of virtual machines and applications.
- Security: ITSM only uses Tier III data centres across Australia and a highly available cloud infrastructure that’s built for Australian standards.
- Speed: ITSM offers private and high-speed connection to your Azure, Office 365 Cloud Services, IBM Cloud powered by SoftLayer and AWS.
- Technology: ITSM combines cloud servers, storage, networking, monitoring and hosted web services with OpenStack to provide the most comprehensive cloud computing available for organisations of all sizes.
- Deployment Options: ITSM can deliver cloud to on-premise or in our certified data centres. Whether it is express route to public cloud, private cloud or hybrid cloud, our team can deliver your requirements.